WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Recruiting Specialist for the Global Specialty Businesses, you will support talent acquisition activities across the region with responsibility for vacancy management and recruiting operations for junior to mid-level hiring requirements. This role will support a diverse range of positions independently as well as in collaboration with senior recruiters in the team by providing administrative support in recruiting processes. Working in close partnership with the regional and global teams, the role will also have wider responsibilities supporting regional strategy, operational effectiveness and recruitment best practice across the region.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Working with Senior Recruiters to support full lifecycle management of vacancies across a diverse range of industries and organization functions within the region
- Collaborating with the team to establish key stakeholder relationships by ensuring recruitment operational excellence, timely fulfilment of role requirements
- Expert in the applicant tracking system to actively track, manage and report on candidate pipelines to enhance stakeholder communication and ensure effective process management
- Supporting Sr Recruiters in identifying high quality candidates through the proactive sourcing of active and passive candidates via multiple recruitment channels
- Leveraging internal talent sources to drive mobility, employee referrals and alumni engagement in the region
- Managing the candidate experience through efficient process management, supporting interview scheduling
- Conducting first round interviews for all suitable candidates, providing a competency based assessment and candidate recommendation
- Managing recruitment campaigns for any volume hiring needs or brand building events
- Articulating the global talent brand and candidate value proposition to the region and subsequent promotion to the appropriate talent markets in each country
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelors Degree with high academic achievement required
- 2-4+ years of recruitment or talent acquisition experience required
- In-house full lifecycle recruitment experience in a global setting is highly preferred
- Knowledge and proven success of utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter for successful hires
- Well versed with Applicant Tracking Systems (Brassring, Taleo, iCIMs, etc.), as well as, digital products (Trello, Slack, Egnyte, etc.)
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships through a dedicated focus on client service and delivery
- Ability to be responsive and effective in a fast-paced yet consensus-based corporate culture
- Best practice process management and driving operational effectiveness
- Excellent English; other languages requested in certain locations
YOU'LL WORK WITH
The Global Recruiting team works closely with GSB business units to attract and select top talent across every region globally through: Best in class recruiting excellence, innovative sourcing, and an engaging talent brand.
The People Management Team (PMT) is comprised of several centers of expertise including
HR Operations, People Analytics, Career Development, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition & Branding, Compensation, and Mobility. Our centers of expertise work together to build out new teams and capabilities by sourcing, acquiring and retaining the best, diverse talent for BCG's Global Specialty Businesses.
We develop talent and capabilities, while enhancing managers' effectiveness, and building affiliation and engagement in our new global offices. The PMT also harmonizes process efficiencies, automation, and global standardization. Through analytics and digitalization, we are always looking to expand our PMT capabilities and coverage.
Effective November 1, 2021, all new US hires must be fully vaccinated (two weeks after receiving the final dose of a WHO-approved COVID19 vaccine) or subject to a religious or medical exemption.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.