Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The Medallia Education team's mission is to foster an engaging ecosystem of learning for Customers, Medallians, and Partners by providing creative, effective, and comprehensive experiences.
As a Product Education Technical Sr. Analyst, you will create engaging impactful Medallia product-feature education content for customer and customer-delivery audiences.Responsibilities
- Work in a fast-paced environment to enable customers, partners, and Medallia employees in the latest product features and enhancements following rapid release cycles.
- Translate technical product-feature specs into clear, concise, and relatable written education scripts for internal and external system administrators.
- Configure in-system demo scenarios to support product enablement articles, videos, and simulations.
- Develop education content (e.g. in-app product tours, product-feature videos, enablement articles, and online coursework) with support from instructional designers and media content producers.
- Maintain existing product education content to stay up-to-date with the latest releases, upgrades, and applications.
- Collaborate with other education specialists to maintain and enhance self-paced and instructor-led education offerings.
- Partner with key stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Technical Support, Sales, and Professional Services as an education advocate.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in technology client services, product enablement/go-to-market, or product training
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical experience or equivalent relevant experience
- Lightning-fast learner with a natural curiosity about how a product works at a technical level
- Experience and/or interest in learning theory and instructional design principles
- Experience in creating demo or training recordings featuring in-system workflows
- Experience configuring SaaS and/or enterprise software
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our .
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.