Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
A phenomenal opportunity exists within Medallia's Talent Acquisition Team for an experienced, talent acquisition professional excited about not only scaling a team, but building a company. In this capacity, you will consult directly with senior R&D and Product leaders, develop a deep understanding of Medallia's business objectives, initiate innovative sourcing strategies, and identify, attract, and close top talent. With a bent for evangelism, passion for ownership, and maniacal focus on candidate experience, the ideal candidate will recall a history of success in a fast-paced, startup-style environment. If you thrive working as part of a fun, collaborative, and wickedly smart team, you'll love the new challenge ahead of you.
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting for roles across our Engineering, Operations and Product teams, identifying strong candidates with growth mindsets that will reflect the high talent bar set by our founders.
- Partner with hiring managers, HRBPs, and other members of our talent acquisition team to anticipate future hiring needs, identify the skill sets required, and develop job descriptions
- Provide hiring managers with insights and feedback as a strategic business partner
- Source candidates for a variety of different technical roles
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of Medallia to prospective candidates
- Guide candidates through the Medallia recruiting process in a timely and effective manner, with frequent touch points and excellent follow through
- Drive the internal recruiting process through our applicant tracking system and associated documents
- Plan events and identify opportunities to network
- Meet new candidates and build the Medallia brand
- Close the loop by extending offers, completing negotiations and assisting the candidate's Medallia onboarding.
- 7+ years' experience in talent acquisition with expertise in hiring for technical roles
- Demonstrated understanding of the competitive landscape and how to research, develop, and execute against a plan to produce talent for immediate and future needs
- Proficiency with talent acquisition technologies (ATS, CRM, internet sourcing tools, campaign management tools, networking/referral technology, and talent mapping)
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS in HR, Business Computer Science or related fields, or commensurate experience
- 7+ years' experience performing full life-cyle recruiting, with 3+ years of that in-house
- 7+ years' experience sourcing and/or recruiting candidates for software engineering, systems engineering, product management or related roles
- 3+ years' experience working within an enterprise SaaS environment
- Passion for mentorship and coaching
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our .
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.