Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with 2019 revenues of $17.5 billion and approximately 78,000 team members working at more than 300 sites worldwide.
We are looking for a Treasury Analyst. The Treasury Analyst will assist Treasury management in a wide range of centralized treasury functions including process administration and analysis, application support and special project support. In addition, the Treasury Analyst will act as the liaison between Treasury and the Accounting and Purchasing departments in Treasury related matters.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Analyze company's commodity, f/x, and interest rate exposures, develop and evaluate programs to manage these risks, and administer and measure approved risk management programs.
- Collect company-wide commodity, f/x and interest rate exposure and analyze and assist in evaluating need for and design of potential risk management programs.
- Coordinate activities with FD's and location Controllers, Accounting and Purchasing.
- Ensure ASC 815 (FAS 133) compliance when needed.
- Periodic effectiveness assessments for ASC 815 (FAS 133) compliance, for applicable risk management programs.
- Periodic parts evaluation for ASC 815 (FAS 133) compliance for applicable risk management programs.
- Audit invoices for ASC 815 (FAS 133) compliance for applicable risk management programs.
- Maintain & monitor commodity exposures in Excel.
- Daily review current hedge targets & monitor current market pricing.
- Weekly perform trade executions, confirmations & documentation.
- Maintain & monitor current hedge positions (relative to exposures) and portfolios as needed.
- Review monthly contract settlements & prepare payments require under Risk Programs.
- Calculate & confirm MTM with Counterparty for accounting and Euro sites.
- Submit settlement allocations to corporate accounting.
- Prepare notional report for accounting and counterparty risk reviews.
- Review 10-Q and 1O-K footnotes.
- Prepare lease vs buy analysis for review and sign-off by accounting and management.
- Provide documentation and walkthrough for SOX and Audit compliance on derivates.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field required. Master's Degree preferred.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years' experience working in a centralized treasury function.
- Experience working in a centralized treasury function with finance teams and financial institutions for a large multi-national corporation.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate will be self-motivated and driven to continually develop efficiencies in all Treasury processes.
- Demonstrated skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of One Stream and Bloomberg FXGO highly desired.
- Understanding and working knowledge of ASC 815 (FAS 133) as well as knowledge of Dodd-Frank requirements.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability and drive to solve problems and suggest proactive solutions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled