Receive instructions and prints for work assignments.
Enter and look up needed information
Disassemble tooling to determine cause of problems
Interpret complex blueprints/sketches and determine working procedure
Calculate and determine dimensions, tapers and other data.
Select and grind tools in accordance with parts or materials to be machined.
Make Jigs, fixtures, or machine attachments.
Set up and operate various types of machine tools to drill, face, cut, turn, bore, grind, mill or shape various metals to precision tolerance
Program and modify programs in order to have machines perform various functions on metals
Check and measure parts with use of precision measuring devices to assure quality specification and record quality check.
Perform heat treat procedure
Assemble, fit, align and adjust finished production tooling and parts for production equipment
Notify proper persons when tooling is ready
Prepare packing material and package parts in preparation of shipment
Clean equipment and work area.
1. Lift maximum of 40 lbs. occasionally and average weight of 15 lbs. frequently which may be from floor to above head
2. Push and/or pull items frequently which requires physical strength equivalent to lifting no more than 40 lbs.
3. Must be able to differentiate series of numbers and/or letters.
4. Corrected vision must be 20/40 far vision and 20/40 near vision.
5. Stand and/or walk on cement up to 8 hours a day.
6. Have effective use of all 4 limbs or equivalent use of prosthesis
7. Document information accurately and legibly.
8. Be of a height of 4'8" to operate controls and to have unobstructed view.
9. Must have good hand and eye coordination.
10. Basic math skills.
11. Complete tow motor operator training and pass tow motor operator test.
High school diploma or G.E.D.
5 years manufacturing experience preferred.
Experience in Tool and Die making preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.