Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As an Integrations Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for driving growth for Medallia by expanding our Independent Software Vendor (ISV) connector portfolio and ensuring customer success with these offerings. This is the ideal opportunity for someone with a strong technology background who is passionate about developing cross-system workflows that maximize business impact for customers.
In this role, you will be hands on developing new Medallia connectors through effective cross-functional leadership across our product, engineering, and partner teams. You will support go-to-market efforts to launch these offerings and lead early deployments to ensure customer success and generate references to accelerate sales pipeline growth. You will also codify learnings from these deployments into standardized delivery methodologies and train specialists within the broader Professional Services organization to scale Medallia's delivery capacity.Key Responsibilities
- Lead the development of connectors between Medallia and popular SaaS platforms, like Salesforce, Adobe, and ServiceNow.
- Drive success for accounts using integrations by delivering high quality, scalable architecture, that delivers positive business outcomes.
- Define code development, testing, and deployment processes, both internally and externally with partner development organizations.
- Support go-to-market efforts to launch new connectors.
- Aggregate, prioritize, and articulate customer use cases to Product, Engineering, and Design to influence product strategy and roadmap.
- Partner with Sales and partner organizations to ensure connectors are effectively sold and delivered.
- Enable deal success by serving as a platform SME for prospective clients.
- 5+ years of experience in the software industry, with extensive knowledge of enterprise software technologies (CRM, ERP, HRIS, etc.).
- Understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OAuth, RBAC, etc.).
- Ability to develop data architectures - designing data flows that are aligned with customer information systems.
- Hands-on experience with popular SaaS applications, such as Salesforce, Adobe, and ServiceNow.
- Familiarity with cloud service providers, such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure.
- Passion for helping clients; empathy for their challenges, ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with client stakeholders.
- Solution-oriented; passion for creative problem solving, comfortable tackling new and undefined problem spaces with minimal guidance.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate between complex business problems and technical concepts.
- Strong technical project management, stakeholder management, and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Dedicated to enabling others through effective teaching, coaching, and knowledge distribution.
- Growth-minded; desire for continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical major, such as Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Certified administrator or developer in popular SaaS platforms and cloud service providers.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our .
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.