WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) in a Client Focus role within the Customer Journeys at Scale unit, you will work in one of the most strategic and fast growing global teams within BCG. In this role, you will be helping shape our offering and applying it during our large-scale digital transformation projects. You will be primarily staffed on cases and will contribute with relevant analysis and insights, leading re-imagination workshops, guiding case teams create strong impact for the client, and leveraging your individual expertise and knowledge on the topic assets (products, tools, maturity assessments, domain-specific data and related expertise, etc.). While contributing to client cases, workshops and proposals, occasional travel to serve clients onsite during staffing assignments is expected to understand client requirements, and design / develop solutions.
In addition, and between cases you will support commercialization efforts for the topic, contribute creating IP and potential new knowledge assets, providing insights to consulting and knowledge teams to nurture the expertise and digital knowledge within BCG.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Solid problem-solving ability with a high capacity for strategic/end-to-end thinking
- Communicating with clients and case teams, in a credible and confident way (ideally having participated in design thinking, creative or re-imagination workshops)
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
- Flexibility and bringing a curious and creative mindset, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3-4+ years of experience working with a leading strategy consulting firm (focused on technology/digital initiatives) in Financial Institutions or Insurance
- Expertise in digital strategy, operations, and/or product management, first specialization a plus
- Understanding of digital market trends, use cases and digital technologies disrupting banking or insurance models
- Bachelor's Degree required (advanced degree preferred)
- Fluency in English
YOU'LL WORK WITH
As a client facing KT you will be primarily staffed on cases, working face to face with clients and with BCG Project Leaders and, Associates and Consultants. In the period between cases, you will collaborate with global topic leads and colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our internal and external clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative knowledge careers.
The Knowledge Team (KT) is a group of functional and/or industry experts leveraging deep domain knowledge to enable insight for case teams and clients. KT members are affiliated to BCG Practice Areas, plugged into the strategic agenda and building and deploying leading edge IP data tools/assets to deliver insight.
BCG's Knowledge Team members have the opportunity to be staffed on cases and help co-create insights with case teams and clients through expert perspectives on industry trends, delivery of proprietary data or tools in a particular function and complex research and analysis of market information. KT members also support the PA's business development and proposals and help to organize and codify the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.