Major Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will be responsible component machining operations and process tooling fabrication to support Tenneco Ride Control in the Kettering, Ohio facility
- High speed stamping die repair/ maintenance
- Manufacturing equipment tooling repairs
- Journeyman Tool & Die Maker or equivalent with a strong emphasis on manual operation of lathes and milling machines.
- Proficiency in the use of the metric system.
- Able to read and comprehend blueprints and drawings.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work any shift.
- Lifting, carrying, pushing items up to and including 50 lbs.
- Repetitive motion (inspecting, machine operation, etc.).
- Significant periods of standing and/or walking.
- Ability to work overtime as required
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled