Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia is one of the few SaaS providers delivering a world class SaaS platform that has achieved FedRAMP high certification. The GovCloud Engineering team is responsible for delivering outstanding customer experience while meeting FedRAMP high operational and security requirements.
GovCloud Site Reliability Engineering is a challenging technical role that requires in depth understanding of cloud infrastructure and security, strong customer focus, and the ability to work across teams to provide reliable and secure service to our public sector customers.Responsibilities
As a GovCloud Site Reliability Engineer, you may:
- Deploy, update, and monitor infrastructure and applications within our FedRAMP certified data center using tools like Terraform, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc.
- Develop/modify/maintain deployment tooling and network infrastructure to meet FedRAMP requirements.
- Design/develop/customize compliance tools to inventory and audit the environment and produce alerts.
- Design/develop/customize security solutions in the GovCloud environment (e.g. SAML, OAuth, Keycloak, etc.).
- Design/develop Disaster Recovery and Fail-over automation tooling.
- Provide expertise and contribute code to Medallia product teams where required to meet FedRAMP requirements for security, access control, auditing, and monitoring.
- Proactively monitor and manage the availability of infrastructure and applications.
- Optimize performance of components across the full service.
- Debug and solve complex problems that may span the entire technology stack.
- Be a part of on-call rotations for escalations.
- Must be a U.S citizen and meet background check requirements of U.S Federal Government.
- 5+ years experience with development and deployment of enterprise software and/or services.
- Experience with Linux, hardware and network virtualization, network and system security, infrastructure deployment, and infrastructure as code.
- In-depth experience in at least one infrastructure area (operating systems, compute, storage, networking, virtualization, distributed systems, etc.) and a solid understanding of the rest, and how they impact services.
- Demonstrated ability to code or script automation in at least one language (Go, Python, Ruby, Bash, etc.) on Linux-based platforms.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to work with and influence teams to deliver complex software projects.
- Strong communication skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our .
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.