Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The R&D Team at Medallia is pivotal to creating the technology and platform that will help us fulfill this vision. As we enter a new growth phase we are focused on attracting, growing and retaining top tech Talent. The Program Management Office as part of the Engineering Operations team is chartered to define and execute efficient processes for the Engineering teams to scale with Medallia's growth. We support and enable our Product Engineering teams to deliver software which exceeds our customers' expectations regarding functionality and quality.
Part of the unique Medallia culture is our emphasis on continuous learning in our day-to-day work, and also in the way we develop our technical expertise and interpersonal skills across the business. Our team provides high value-add engineering services to enable delivery of releases and projects with the highest quality and efficiency at scale.
Medallia Product Development needs a world class Technical Program Manager who designs, drives, launches and owns delivery of Medallia's engineering programs. This role is working closely with Medallia product management, design, and engineering to define strategy and requirements, and then lead projects through design and delivery. This involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and product strategy.
Excellent listening and writing skills and strong technical competency are essential. The ideal candidate thrives and has succeeded in delivering broadly adopted technology products/services in a very high growth environment where priorities shift quickly. The successful candidate is a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly and who understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence.
- Manage delivery of programs and products from inception to release
- Help to shape business strategy for technical products or services
- Lead cross functional program management including negotiations with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with both business and technical partners
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in technical program management and/or engineering in a software development environment
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning, and task delegation
- Experience communicating,(written and verbal), with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple organizations (including executive level)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Strong understanding of SaaS products and their development lifecycle
- Experience with software project management tools, especially Jira
- Scrum Master certification a plus
- Master's degree in Computer Science and/or Business Administration preferred
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our .
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.