POSITION IS BASED IN ORANGE, TX. NO RELOCATION. IF OUTSIDE AREA, PLEASE APPLY IF ALREADY PLANNING MOVE TO BEAUMONT/ORANGE.
Hours/Week: 40 hours per week
Location: Orange, TX
Reports to (Position): Chief Administration Officer
# Direct Reports: 2
Position Summary: The Electronic Banking Manager is responsible for development, administering, analyzing and supporting all electronic bank products and job functions, including but not limited to ACH, ATM, Bank by Phone, Debit Cards, Regulation E Claims, E Statements, Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Deposit, Bank to Bank Transfers, P2P payments and Wire Transfers. Electronic Banking Manager works with Treasury Services for processing of Cash Management ACH and Wire Transfer functions for ACH, Controlled Disbursements and Wire Transfers. Electronic Banking Manager works to implement products that will keep the bank competitive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Degree: N/A Specify:
- Ensures compliance with NACHA Regulations, Regulation E, Regulation J and Regulation GG.
- Established policies for ACH, Internet Banking and Wire Transfers.
- Responsible for making sure Risk Assessments are complete for Electronic Banking products.
- Chairperson for Electronic Banking Committee
- Manages Assistant Electronic Banking Manager and Wire Transfer Manager
- Manages systems: ATM Terminals, Silverlake ACH, NetTeller, Card Processing Solutions, Entrust DataCard for Card Wizard, Finastra for GFX Wire System, RSA Multifactor Authentication, Yellow Hammer ACH and Wires, iPay Bill Pay, iTalk for Bank by Phone, Profit Stars for Mobile Deposit, ESI for E Statements and notices, Trusteer, Finser Reg E Manager, PULSE, Visa
- Vendor Owner: Burroughs, Bank Tec South, JHA CPS, NetTeller, iPay, iTalk, Entrust Datacard, Finser, Finastra, PULSE, VISA,
- Participates in Disaster Recovery for critical processing functions working with Electronic Banking and Wire Room areas. Participates in annual testing for all products supported.
- Participation in system release testing
- Completes annual reporting for Board of Directors for all electronic products including ACH, Electronic Banking Products, Debit Card Losses and Wire Transfers
- Works to provide requested information for audit request for all Electronic Products.
- Participates in various committees
- Manages or participates in projects for new products, upgrades, mergers, system conversions and deconversions
- Reviews invoices for Electronic Banking and Wire Departments
- Self -Sampling for Core Data Management
- Submit KRIs to ORC quarterly
- Troubleshoot Electronic Banking or Wire system issues
- Opens support cases with vendors relating to service issues
- Adherence to all Bank policies and procedures, including BSA and AML
- Any and all other duties as requested by management
- High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years in Electronic Banking
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing people
- AAP Certification preferred
- Skills should include typing, PC, knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and ability to operate standard office equipment
- Extensive reading and computer usage required
- Need excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must work with exceptional attention to detail, and be able to perform duties accurately with multiple interruptions throughout the day
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Some overtime and weekend work could be involved.
- Must have ability to work well and communicate effectively with other employees and customers, and have the ability to follow policy and procedures
Physical Requirements: Indicate % of workday
- Professional and fast paced banking environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
||Lift 25 Pounds
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected Veteran status.